February Photo Collage Festival

Photo Collage for February Photo Collage Festival

I'm late, I'm late, I'm terribly late!

The Daws are famous for being late for everything and even though strictly genealogically speaking I am not a Daw, it is obviously catching after twenty years marriage!

Lovely Julie at Angler's Rest has come up with this theme and I'm going to do my best to join in.

It is a wonderful idea and particularly good for me to make me get off my bottom and start scanning family photos.  I  inherited quite a few lately from my father who has just downsized and has little room for all the family albums.

It means I get to use my wonderful Flip Pal Scanner and experiment with scanning photos for posterity and also writing up a bit of family history and discovering more avenues for research.

So here we go ....

 

Comments

Glad you're joining us all Alex. Look forward to the stories behind the photos.
Alex Daw said…
I like you too possum..more than I can say ;)
Alex Daw said…
Dear Pauleen...it took me long enough, eh? Such a good idea...thanks for giving us a shove along ...
Kristin said…
The man with the top of his head cut off caught my attention. Looking forward to hearing his story.
Alex Daw said…
Hi Kristin...ha! You have a wicked sense of humour. Yes - I think my scanning or resizing skills might have impacted on the quality of this collage. I assure you - he does have a head! More to follow ;)

Popular posts from this blog

31 Things to do in August for National Family History Month

NFHM Blogging Challenge - Week 1

Merry Month of May Movie Meme